- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
I specialise in counselling for couples and adult relationships. I am a registered member with the BACP and I also work for Relate.
I may be able to help your relationship if:
- you're caught in unhelpful or distressing patterns of relating
- you feel stuck and unsure how to move on with your relationship
- you feel distant from, misunderstood or betrayed by your partner
- life has changed and your relationship hasn't changed with it
Presently I only have availability to see clients on a Monday evening and only where:
- one partner is in receipt of state benefits (not incl. child benefit)
- both partners have a low income and have NRPF (no recourse to public funds)
For this I will charge £20 for each 50 minute session. Presently I am able to deliver sessions by webcam or telephone.
My first session
In the first session, I will find out a bit about your relationship and your present difficulties and we will try to establish together whether continuing to work toward together will be fruitful. It may be that I signpost you to other therapists or agencies who are better able to support you.
I usually work with clients for 6 sessions initially, on a weekly basis. If required, we could then work together for another 6 sessions, usually once or twice a month. 12 sessions is the maximum I can usually offer.
Please email me to arrange your first session.
What I can help with
Relationships, Sex-related issues
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, Families
How I deliver therapy
Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited