- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Available for home visits
- Concessionary rates
I have flexible working hours for telephone counselling or Outdoor Walk and Talk therapy. South Manchester and Cheshire based.
About me and my therapy practice
I am passionate about helping people, as many ways as I can to improve their lives and live more authentically. I am able to integrate my holistic background and knowledge into my human psychology training, which allows me to work with both the mind and the body.
Working holistically, I can help clients to break free from behaviours that limit them, in all forms, so that they can find within themselves, the strength and resources to make the changes necessary to overcome their difficulties and move their life forward.
My belief is to treat all individuals as whole beings, by being here to listen, support and empower you to improve your well-being.
I can offer you an Integrative Counselling service, with the aim of providing holistic well-being that is unique to your individual needs.
Practice descriptionI pride myself in being able to work relationally and intuitively in all therapeutic relationships. I believe that a mutually satisfying relationship is necessary for your emotional well-being. I will always be mindful, engaged, grounded, humble and kind, whilst I support you to work through any distress, anxiety or stress in your life.
Well-being looks and feels different for everyone, so it’s important to me that I can offer a variety of ways to improve mental and emotional health.
My first session
- Do you find yourself over-thinking situations and constantly creating worse-case scenarios that play on loop?
- Are you a self-sabotager, someone who finds themselves putting off finishing tasks or unable to reach their desired goals and visions?
- Do you believe that you are not good enough or lack self confidence?
- Have you found that you struggle to regulate your emotions and often feel overwhelmed?
- Are your own negative thoughts holding you back from fulfilling your desired outcomes?
- Have you noticed that past issues keep repeating themselves?
- Have you experienced something traumatic or negative happen to you, that you are still struggling to move on from?
- Do you struggle to know what it is you're feeling?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, stressed or anxious?
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Asperger syndrome, Bereavement, Depression, Development coaching, Health related issues, Loss, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Redundancy, Relationships, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Behavioural, CBT, Cognitive, Creative therapy, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Relational, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Home visits, Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling