- Phone number
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
My name is Gosia Lanigan, and I am a Gestalt Psychotherapeutic Counsellor.
Gestalt psychotherapy offers a relational, embodied, and present-focused approach, which with patience and awareness brings about change and vitality.
If you would like to find out more about how I work and how this approach may suit you, please feel free to get in touch to have an informal chat.
In my practice, I create a safe and confidential space for you to settle and share your troubles. Expressing your very private thoughts and feelings to another person is an act of great trust and courage, particularly when this means feeling pain and vulnerability.
I admire my clients for this and feel inspired to support them on their journey to self-discovery, compassion, and happier and more full-filling lives.
Once you have embarked on your counselling journey, you can expect to:
- explore the issues you bring
- expand your understanding and awareness of yourself, your feelings, your relational and emotional patterns and habits
- try out new behaviours that can improve your relationships with yourself and others
- improve tolerance of your feelings and soothe distress
- have a space to just be and feel free to express your thoughts and feelings
- re-discover your existing skills and use them to support yourself
Whilst making small, new steps within the counselling relationship, you can create important changes outside of it.
I see clients in central Wokingham and also offer Zoom appointments.
I work in English and Polish.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Child related issues, Cultural issues, Depression, Identity issues, Infertility, Loss, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work