- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
My training and broad experience allow me to offer different ways of working, so that together we find the most appropriate way to meet your needs and wishes. I integrate different therapeutic approaches, including person-centred counselling, cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), the Rewind technique for PTSD or trauma, and Mindfulness. I trained as a Rewind Therapy practitioner because of the increasing number of clients I saw who were affected by trauma and have found this technique to be extremely successful.
Whether looking for help for yourself or someone else, you have taken an important first step. The therapeutic relationship between client and therapist is vitally important and finding the right person for you might seem daunting. Please feel free to call me for an initial discussion and to ask any questions that you might have.
Please note, I am only able to offer sessions online, usually by Skype.
My qualifications and memberships include:
• BSc (Hons) Psychology
• Post-graduate Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling
• Master of Science in Medical Science (research regarding the psychological impact of miscarriage for women and partners)
• MSc Psychological Therapy in Primary Care (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
• Registered member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
• Graduate member of the British Psychological Society
• Registered practitioner member of the International Association for Rewind Trauma Therapy
What I can help with
Abuse, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Depression, Health related issues, Infertility, Loss, OCD, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Service veterans, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Behavioural, CBT, Cognitive, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited