- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Available for home visits
About me and my therapy practiceI am a very calm and mannered acting in a balanced and strong, both in daily work and in personal life
I like helping people, and this underlies my career choice and feel they can make a difference.
I worked in many unpredictable situations including emergency treatment of violent patients which taught me to stay calm and professional answer in any situation.I like to help and guide people in times of difficulty to reach a better place in their lives.
I work with genuine care, empathy and am non- judgemental.
I am very passionate about helping and offer a warm and nurturing space for you to explore any issues.
"British Association for Behavioral & Cognitive psychotherapies" ( BABCP ), British Association for Counseling & Psychotherapy (BACP Reg.) and "The British Psychological Society '(BPS),Senior Associate at the Royal Society of Medicine,Governor at CNWL NHS foundation Trust
Currently working with:
-Consultant Psychotherapist & Psychologist at Dementech Neurosciences Clinical and Academical Centre
- Member of the Board BPS - ( BPS Committee Member) at London & Home Counties Branch of the British Psychological Society
-Governor at Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL)
- Psychologist, Psychotherapist ,CBT Business Consultant & Coach at Individual Private Practice)
- Keynote Speaker and Facilitator
- Dementia Champion -Dementia Friends( an Alzheimer's Society initiative0
- Dementia Adviser and Group Support Manager at the "Dementia Café" both at the Alzheimer's Society ( which provides support to people suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's disease type)
- A & E at the Royal Free Hospital ( (A & E department - Accident and Emergency)
What I can help with
Abuse, ADD / ADHD, Addictions, AIDS/HIV, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Business coaching, Cancer, Career coaching, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Cultural issues, Depression, Development coaching, Disability, Eating disorders, Health related issues, Identity issues, Infertility, Leadership coaching, Life coaching, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, OCD, Personal development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Behavioural, Brief therapy, CBT, Cognitive, Emotion focused therapy, Family therapy, Integrative
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, Couples, Families, Groups, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited