- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
About me and my therapy practice
- You care about others and strive to help whenever you can
- You go overboard in your focus in caring for others
- You are stressed out by your relationships
- You often feel depressed, anxious and stressed out
- You feel like a burden to others and never ask for what you need/want
- You feel guilty saying 'no'
- You don't know how to take care of yourself
- You keep asking yourself, 'what's wrong with me?' The good news is that nothing's wrong with you. You are simply living your life by the 'rules' that don't serve you well. You have the power to learn a new way of navigating life. That is exactly what Resourceful Counselling can help you with.
Even though you have 100% responsibility for your life, as all of us adults do, you absolutely don`t have to deal with your issues on your own. It is not only okay to ask for help, it is vital for psychological health and wellbeing. You have been doing it on your own way too long.
Important: You are not broken. Perhaps, you haven't had the best start in life. Maybe you witnessed domestic violence or substance misuse; your needs were not met.
I am here for you - listening, exploring, asking questions, and challenging you when necessary; until you get the clarity you need to make right decisions that would change your world for the better.
Practice descriptionI support you on your healing journey in a helpful and sensitive manner in a safe space that is there just for you.
I help people who are co-dependent, suffering from psychological trauma; emotional and narcissistic abuse; dealing with toxic shame. I help you to establish healthy boundaries and find your way to relating to the world in a more efficient way, as well as make sense of your past experiences and what they mean to you now and how you could transform your pain into personal power.
My first session
My initial consultation involves you telling me more about yourself: what brings you to therapy, what you are struggling with, what your aims and goals are. We would also talk about significant experiences/memories that you feel are affecting your life.
I will tell you about how I work and make some notes.
You will then have time to decide whether we are a match and if you would like to carry on working together. You don`t have to commit to working with me on the spot.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Post-traumatic stress, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues
Types of therapy
CBT, Gestalt, Integrative, Person centred
Clients I work with
How I deliver therapy