- Phone number
About me and my therapy practice
I am a qualified Psychodynamic Counsellor and Psychotherapist. I offer a safe, non-judgemental, empathic and confidential space in which we can together reflect on and understand your difficulties. I work with people of all backgrounds and welcome LGBTQ clients.
I work in both English and Polish.
I trained at Tavistock Relationships, a centre of excellence for psychodynamic relationship therapy, where I continue to work as a visiting clinician.
Privately I see clients at Us in Therapy, 16 Upper Woburn Place, London, WC1H 0BS.
In my private practice, I work therapeutically with couples and individuals who come for help with different psychological problems, including:
• experiencing emotional crisis
• issues around building satisfying relationships
• struggling with anxiety and depression
• low self-esteem
• feeling stuck with unhelpful patterns of behaviour
• problems with communication
• experiencing a general sense of dissatisfaction in life
• inability to work towards fulfilling one’s needs and expectations
I am a fully registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, and I abide by their Code of Ethics.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Trauma, Cultural issues, Identity issues, Self esteem, Relationships, Sex-related issues, Anger management, Stress
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work