- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
I'm a qualified integrative counsellor. I use a variety of therapeutic interventions and strategies, with an emphasis on creativity and nature, to support you to explore your counselling needs. I use many models of counselling when supporting clients, to help each individual overcome challenges and reach their potential.
Walk & talk therapy - outside in nature. We walk and talk, using the natural environment to facilitate discussions, observations and activities.
Face to face counselling - in NW5.
Online counselling – via email, WhatsApp, or video chat on Zoom.
Qualifications and background:
- Level 5 – Diploma in Integrative Counselling Skills & Practice (CPCAB)
- Level 3 – Certificate in Integrative Counselling Skills & Theory (CPCAB)
- BSc (Hons) 1st Class - Health Promotion
- Certificate in Post Compulsory Education Brunel University (Cert- Ed)
- City & Guild - Further & Adult Education Certificate
- City & Guild – Professional Chef Qualifications
- First-Aid – Accredited Training and Certification 2019
- Safeguarding – Certificated Safeguarding Training 2019 & an Enhanced DBS
- Children/Young People – 24 years of professional experience working with children, young people and their parents/carers/families as an Ofsted Registered Childminder, an FE Tutor, an SEN Tutor and as a Respite Foster Carer
I have experience in bereavement, loss, anxiety, depression, addictions, relationship difficulties, identity issues, spirituality, faith issues, trauma, parenting, fostering, special educational needs, diet, eating difficulties, nutrition, health and exercise. I am interested in the role of nature in connection to physical and mental well-being, healing, recovery and personal growth.
If you are interested in knowing more, please email me. We can arrange a time to chat on the phone to discuss your needs.
What I can help with
Anger management, Child related issues, Cultural issues, Health related issues, Identity issues, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Service veterans, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Creative therapy, Integrative, Play therapy, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited