- Phone number
- 07958 250421
- Flexible hours available
About me and my therapy practice
Throughout the course of our lives most of us, at one time or another, will encounter situations that we find difficult to cope with. Often we can manage these difficulties as they occur. However, when faced with an extraordinary situation or a combination of difficulties, we can sometimes feel unable to cope with everyday life.
If you are thinking about having counselling or therapy it’s important to choose a counsellor or therapist that you can work with: one that is right for you.
Practicing since 2007, I offer a confidential, one-to-one counselling and therapy service based in Radcliffe, North Manchester.
- I invite you to contact me for an informal discussion about your situation, I may be able to help you.
My first session
I offer a consultation free of charge. This allows both of us the freedom to determine whether we would be able to work together.
At this consultation, which typically lasts up to 30 minutes:
- You can outline the difficulties you are experiencing
- I can decide whether I am able to help you
- We can determine what you hope to achieve from counselling
- You can discover more about me as a counsellor and my way of working
- You can decide whether you would like to work with me
- If so, we will agree upon a way of working together
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Cultural issues, Depression, Health related issues, Identity issues, Loss, Men's issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Stress
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, Humanistic, Person centred, Relational
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Online counselling, Telephone counselling, Time-limited