- Flexible hours available
About me and my therapy practice
I am a registered Counsellor/Psychotherapist providing open-ended and time-limited therapy online and via phone.
- I have a gentle, trauma-informed approach and I put my your safety first
- I am warm and non-judgmental, and hold a space where you can bring your whole self. No topics are 'off limits'
- You set the pace for the work, this is a pressure-free environment
- I work collaboratively, which means that your feedback and input are essential to the process. I also offer regular review sessions to ensure that therapy continues to be useful to you
How therapy can help
- You're in the driver's seat of change and therapy can provide the support and empowerment that's needed to feel better and make different choices
- You can work towards any goals you might have and discover new tools and techniques to help you reach them
- In a safe environment you can get to know yourself and experiment with new ways of being
Ready to dive in?
Get in touch and realise your potential!
I have extensive experience working in a variety of clinical settings such as IAPT, substance misuse, bereavement, domestic abuse and sexual health services. I work safely with anxiety, depression, sexual violence, relationship issues, domestic abuse, trauma, PTSD, abortion and pregnancy loss and self-harm. I also have 7 years of experience supporting LGBTQ+ and ethnic minority communities.
My first session
The first session is an assessment, where we have the opportunity to get to know each other and find out what you would like from the work. We will review the counselling agreement together, discuss any practicalities and begin a gentle exploration of the reasons that bring you here.
What I can help with
Abuse, AIDS/HIV, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Cultural issues, Depression, Disability, Executive coaching, Health related issues, Identity issues, Infertility, Leadership coaching, Life coaching, Loss, Men's issues, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Service veterans, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
CBT, Creative therapy, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic, Relational, Systemic, Transpersonal
Clients I work with
Adults, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Online counselling, Telephone counselling, Time-limited