- Phone number
- 07781 169962
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
I offer a professional, confidential and caring counselling service for adults and young people who want to improve their mental health and emotional wellbeing.
I regularly help people with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, trauma, dissociation, addiction, OCD, anger, and current or historical sexual, psychological or physical abuse, as well as many other personal issues affecting mental health.
I start with a Person Centred approach and may integrate aspects of the following:
- Transactional Analysis,
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Exposure Response Prevention, Acceptance/Commitment,
- Dialectic Behavioural Therapy,
- Neuro Linguistic Programming & the Rewind Technique.
- Breath and control of the nervous system through focussed breathing.
- I also use creative methods where appropriate and if you are comfortable to do so. With children/young people I may draw on more creative and play-oriented processes rather than relying purely on one-to-one discussion.
I am solution focussed - sometimes it is important to spend time talking about what has happened and sometimes it is better to be challenged, to process and to move to a better place.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Business coaching, Career coaching, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Cultural issues, Depression, Health related issues, Identity issues, Infertility, Life coaching, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, OCD, Personal development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Service veterans, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
CBT, Humanistic, Neuro linguistic programming, Person centred, Solution focused brief therapy, Transactional analysis, Transpersonal
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, EAP, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited