- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
How I can help
I am an experienced psychotherapist offering long and short term counselling and psychotherapy.
I offer a confidential and non-judgmental space where you can explore your thoughts, feelings and issues openly and safely.
I will work with you on what you are finding challenging within your life for example:-
- anxiety / generalised anxiety disorder
- relationship issues / breakdown / divorce
- sex problems / affairs / betrayals
- low mood
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- recent or historical trauma
- sexual abuse / violence
- feeling stuck / lacking in motivation
- loneliness / isolation
My therapy room location & Fees
My practice is situated 10 minutes out of Nottingham city center.
Within easy to reach via public transport and has free parking spaces. For those with limited mobility I can offer a room on the ground floor.
All sessions are 50 minutes and usually weekly or fortnightly however we can discuss what will work best for you.
- Initial Consultations are £50.00. This gives us the opportunity to get to know one another, explore your concerns, issues and any possible goals you may have.
- Individual sessions are £50.00
- Couples sessions are £75.00
- Students that are on a counselling or psychotherapy course a discounted rate of £35.00 per session / Initial Consultation.
My fees reflect the in depth training I have undertaken and my continued commitment to ongoing training that ensures I am up to date with the latest research and thinking.
What I can help with
Addictions, Eating disorders, Obsessions, OCD, Phobias, Self-harm, Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Trauma, Service veterans, Career coaching, Development coaching, Life coaching, Personal development, ADD / ADHD, Asperger syndrome, Cancer, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Disability, Health related issues, Cultural issues, Identity issues, Men's issues, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Women's issues, Adoption issues, Child related issues, Infertility, Pregnancy related issues, Relationships, Sex-related issues, Anger management, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, CBT, Creative therapy, Emotion focused therapy, Existential, Gestalt, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Phenomenological, Relational, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Trainee, Adults, Couples, EAP, Organisations
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited