- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
I've successfully helped many clients overcome challenges such as anxiety, panic, stress, depression, family and relationship issues, issues of identity, or loss.
- Counselling can be helpful, rewarding and empowering.
- It offers a safe, supportive and confidential space in which to talk without having to worry about feeling gossiped about, judged or criticised.
- Therapy can help identify unhelpful behaviour patterns or values and mindsets.
- It can help you find realistic solutions of your current troubles.
- Talking about your problems can also help lessen feelings of isolation and hopelessness.
I am an experienced person centred therapist offering short or long term face to face therapy. By working alongside one another at a pace that is best for you, we can explore what's holding you back and why; whether your difficulties arise from historic trauma, present day experiences or a one-off event.
It can be hard deciding who you want to work with or whether therapy is the right next step for you at the moment. I offer a free 20 minutes telephone consultation; that way you can ask me any questions you may have. It may also help you to take a more informed decision about therapy and whether I am the right counsellor for you. Please call or email; I will aim to respond to you within 48 hours.
I abide by the professional and ethical frameworks of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and National Counselling Society.
I am an accredited practitioner on the Professional Standards Authority Accredited Register.
I abide by current GDPR Laws and am registered with the Information Commissioners Office.
What I can help with
Types of therapy
Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred
Clients I work with
Trainee, Adults, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work