The Learning centre is our new online learning platform to support you in your practice.
It’s home to a catalogue of online learning resources with many new features. Explore content with a dedicated content search, view videos in an improved video player, set up your personal My learning area to see content you’ve started and get personalised CPD certificates for content you complete.
You can also plan, record, review and reflect on your CPD activities using a new online My CPD area.
The Learning centre is free to all BACP members (additional subscriptions apply for some content).
Online learning catalogue
The Learning centre currently includes all the existing CPD hub subscriber resources, but will soon be expanding with free content such as the Therapy Today podcasts, Staying Connected presentations and more.
If you're not a CPD hub subscriber, you can still access the Learning centre to use the My CPD plan and log tool, and you'll be able to see free resources in your content catalogue soon.
The CPD hub has moved to the Learning centre. It currently contains over 200 hours of online presentations and resources on a variety of topics which you can use towards your CPD requirements. For £25 a year, you get access to the existing CPD hub resources, plus new content launched every month.
More resources coming soon
We'll be adding more free member content and subscriber content to support your professional learning over the coming months.
My CPD aims to support Registered members in meeting their membership commitment to plan, record, review and reflect on CPD activities in a structured way. The online tool replicates the original downloadable Mandatory CPD template (doc) and you can choose which option you’d prefer to use to track your CPD.
Like the original template, the My CPD tool is designed to encourage reflective practice and help you develop a cyclical process for your CPD. It provides sections for planning, recording your activities and reflecting on how these have affected your practice.
We also encourage Student or Individual members to use the My CPD tool, so that as you progress in your career and move to Registered membership, you’re already familiar with the process and requirements.
With the online My CPD tool, you can:
- use the Plan your CPD area to identify, add and change learning themes you’d like to focus on in each membership year
- easily refer to your list of planned activities and browse the Learning centre content catalogue for related resources
- use the Log completed CPD area to record your completed CPD activities. (To make things easier, all content completed within the Learning centre catalogue is automatically recorded for you.)
- manually add activities completed outside of the Learning centre, such as events or reading
- if you’re selected for audit, use My CPD to easily submit your CPD records to us
Find out more about the Register requirements for CPD.