We're always looking for people of the highest calibre whose knowledge, skills and experience will help us provide the best possible service. Most importantly, we want to make a difference to the lives of people, through supporting and promoting the counselling professions. Join us to make that difference happen.
We're recruiting for the following roles.
To apply, please send your cv and a letter of application to email@example.com
Associate Solicitor (two year FTC)
In this role you'll support the legal functions of the Association by providing legal advice to support our business objectives. This will involve providing advice on all aspects of professional conduct and fitness to practice cases, as well as issues relating to the Register, which supports the objective of public protection and provides clerking in-house.
This role is available for remote workers who don't mind visiting the office for meetings and team catch ups. The role is 36.25 hours per week and the salary is £46,676 a year.
Accreditation Services Officer (12 Month FTC)
Our Accreditation Service Officers assist with all aspects of the work of the individual accreditation scheme to ensure members are supported through the process and compliance with internal standards are met.
This role is available for remote workers who don't mind infrequently visiting the office for meetings and team catch ups. The role is 36.25 hours per week and the salary is £23,819 a year. The closing date for applications is 27 June 2022 with interviews held on 7 July 2022.
Registration Support Assistant - Approved Qualifications (eight month FTC)
The person in this role will support the register team in the administration of Certificate of Proficiency (CoP) assessment events with our approved qualification providers.
This role would welcome remote workers who don't mind spending the majority of their time at home. The role is 18 hours per week and the salary is £20,450 a year. The closing date for applications is 29 June 2022 with interviews held on 7 July 2022.
Benefits of working for BACP
Benefits of working with us include:
- flexible working patterns
- remote and hybrid working opportunities
- part-time and job sharing opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata plus bank holidays) growing to 30 with long service
- 15 different types of leave, including five paid mental health days off per year
- occupational health support, including an anonymous 24/seven counselling service
- a corporate yoga service, providing one to one tutoring for individuals with all levels of ability
- free parking and free fruit for hybrid staff
- a supportive and empowering organisational culture