We're always looking for people of the highest calibre whose knowledge, skills and experience will help us provide the best possible service. Most importantly, we want to make a difference to the lives of people, through supporting and promoting the counselling professions. Join us to make that difference happen.
Benefits of working for BACP
Benefits of working with us include:
- pension scheme
- flexible working
- family-friendly policies including job sharing
- a supportive and empowering organisational culture
- generous holiday entitlement
- occupational health support, including a confidential counselling service
- free parking
- modern and friendly offices
- a learning environment
Our commitment to equality
We are committed to providing inclusive services which embrace diversity and promote equality within our workforce and our membership.
Work with BACP
Gain experience, support your profession and help make a difference for those in need of counselling and psychotherapy.
We exist for one simple reason - counselling changes lives. Read about our philosophy, values and strategy.