- Phone number
About me and my therapy practice
- I have over 15 years post MSc. qualification experience, and have worked in a variety of settings including private practice, charities, large organisations, schools and with EAP services.
- I am committed to working ethically and hold a Clinical Registration with each of the professional organisations UKCP, UPCA and BACP and remain bound by their code of ethics and practice. I hold professional indemnity insurance and I am DBS checked.
- My training is integrative and is influenced by existential and psycho-dynamic approaches. I often include creative interventions such as Sand Tray therapy if this is appropriate for the therapy.
- I am open and non-judgemental and have experience of support people with many presenting concerns including depression, anxiety, abuse, bereavement, and relationship issues. I also have specialist experience and training for supporting those with addictions including drugs, alcohol, food and internet use to include on line gambling and pornography websites.
- I work individually with people from the age of 16, and for as long as they feel the need to come, which could be a few weeks or a number of years.
- I see my job as helping people understand their emotional blocks, be they either from childhood or recent difficulties, in order to reconnect with themselves and to empower them to be able to make healthy choices for their future.
- My practice is based in a comfortable and confidential private clinic positioned just off Weybridge High Street in Surrey. There are plenty of parking options close by. I can also be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What I can help with
Abuse, ADD / ADHD, AIDS/HIV, Anger management, Anxiety, Asperger syndrome, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Depression, Disability, Eating disorders, Health related issues, Infertility, Loss, Obsessions, OCD, Personal development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Service veterans, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Eclectic, Existential, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work