- Phone number
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
Hello and welcome. My name is Hanneke Kosterink and I offer counselling, anxiety management groups and clinical supervision in a quiet and comfortable practice in Sydenham, South East London.
Finding a therapist can be a daunting task and can feel overwhelming. The purpose of this website is to tell you a little about me and my counselling practice so that you can make an informed choice whether you may wish to work with me.
Over the past 25 years people have contacted me for help with all sorts of issues:
• You may be going through a separation or divorce
• Difficulties in your relationship with partner or children
• You may need help in adjusting your life after an injury or illness
• The death of a loved one may be causing you distress
• Problems at work
• Issues around sexuality or sexual identity
• Something left over from the past may still be troubling you
• It may be none of the above, perhaps you feel anxious, worried, depressed or are experiencing panic attacks without being able to pinpoint the cause.
You may find yourself resorting to alcohol, smoking or drugs for support or be concerned about irregular eating patterns
I have over 3 decades of experience of working in mental health, therapy, counselling training and supervision.
In a safe, tranquil and comfortable space I now offer confidential one to one counselling, couple therapy, supervisory consultation and anxiety management groups. My practice is located in Lower Sydenham and easily accessible by car and public transport.
What I can help with
Self-harm, Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Health related issues, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Relationships, Sex-related issues, Anger management, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work