- Phone number
- 07756 879734
About me and my therapy practice
I offer counselling in a purpose built counselling room. My approach is integrative, fundamentally built on person centred. I offer daytime & evening appointments. I accept Cash or debit/credit cards at the end of the session
Counselling enables you to work through painful feelings, to grow in self-understanding and confidence, explore and develop coping strategies by looking at your options.
Fees are currently:
• Initial assessment appointment - £25 (30 minutes) + £20 deposit for further bookings
• Individual session - £35 (50 minutes) session.
• Counselling students undertaking Personal Therapy requirements - £30 (50 minutes)*
• Couples Counselling - £45 (60 minutes)*
• Clinical supervision - £40 per hour, £60 per 1.5 hours
• Counselling students supervision - £50 per 1.5 hours
• Group supervision – please contact for fees
I also offer clinical supervision - my fees are £40 per hour.
What I can help with
Addictions, Self-harm, Anxiety, Bereavement, Abuse, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Trauma, Depression, Personal development, Disability, Cancer, Health related issues, Sexuality, Self esteem, Identity issues, Cultural issues, Sexual identity, Men's issues, Women's issues, Pregnancy related issues, Child related issues, Relationships, Redundancy, Stress, Anger management, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, EAP, Older adults, Organisations, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited