- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
Early morning, evening and weekend sessions. I have limited number of spaces at any one time and a waiting list may apply.
About me and my therapy practiceFeeling anxious, overwhelmed and longing for change?
Therapeutic coaching helps you:
- Untangle your thoughts
- Relieve anxiety and overwhelm
- Transform past experience to move forward
- Be resourceful rather than reactive
- Gain the clarity and motivation to change
Psychotherapeutic counselling and coaching work powerfully together in therapeutic coaching, which is why I offer an integrative approach that uses both disciplines. My overall approach is based on person centred values and is informed by the Internal Family Systems (IFS) model. I also integrate psychodynamic and transpersonal ideas into my work.
Qualifications: Diploma in Transformative Coaching (to be completed 2022), Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (2013), Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology (2011), PGCE (1994), BA Maths/Philosophy (1991)
What sorts of issues do you deal with?
All issues are welcome! Including:
- Overwhelming emotions
- Attention difficulties
- A harsh inner critic and/or perfectionism
- Shame and guilt
- Feeling stuck and/or unable to make decisions
- Depression and bipolar disorder
- Pain and physical illness
- Needing to find purpose and meaning
- Existential concerns
How do I know therapeutic coaching is for me?
If you are intrigued by this approach, you are welcome to arrange a complimentary introductory chat to discuss in more detail. In general, therapeutic coaching is suitable if you are:
- Wanting to make changes in your life, in whatever form
- Wanting to resolve the past and also look forwards into the future
- Open and curious about yourself, ready to focus on your inner process
- Able to face challenging emotions and beliefs which may surface during the work
My first session
If you’re interested in finding out more, please contact me to book an half hour complimentary initial conversation. Sessions usually take place online. We can discuss your questions and discover whether my approach to therapeutic coaching is right for you. This session is a chance for us to encounter each other without any pressure or obligation.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Autism spectrum, Depression, Eating disorders, Health related issues, Identity issues, Loss, Obsessions, Personal development, Self esteem, Self-harm, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic, Systemic, Transpersonal
Clients I work with
How I deliver therapy