- Phone number
- 07847 263 794
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
Specialist counselling for FERTILITY & MISCARRIAGE
Many people experiencing fertility problems have never had counselling before and so this may be the first time you have considered seeking professional support. I hope I may be able to offer you something that can help you at this time.
Although experienced in general therapy, seeing people with a wide range of concerns, I specialise in counselling women, men, couples, single women and lesbian couples who are experiencing difficulties having the family they desire.
I can offer support if you are:
- Undergoing fertility tests, investigations & treatments
- Suffering miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy or multiple miscarriages
- Having assisted or donor conception treatment in the UK or outside the UK
- Ending or not even starting fertility treatment
- Considering adoption or having decided not to adopt
- Experiencing secondary infertility where a second child eludes you
- Facing involuntarily childlessness for whatever reason
- Grieving the loss a baby
- Facing the decision (or having made the decision) to terminate a much wanted pregnancy
I see people at my counselling room in Bishopston, North Bristol
I provide 'face-to-face' counselling sessions via SKYPE (or telephone) if you live outside of Bristol or live abroad.
I offer a flexible service whereby you access counselling as and when you need it - you simply arrange appointments to suit your needs and situation.
Please enquire for more information or make an appointment on 07847 263 794
What I can help with
Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Infertility, Loss, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma
Clients I work with
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling