- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
Hello I'm Suzie, a qualified and registered counsellor with 17 years’ experience working with a vast array of issues.
Are any of these familiar to you?
- struggling to cope
- unable to get over a loss
- low self-esteem and confidence
- severe anxiety and negative thoughts
- relationship problems you are unable to resolve
- not able to stand up for yourself and what you want
- extreme anger, stress or frustration that feels out of your control
- feeling empty, depressed, confused, numb, lost, guilty, ashamed or alone
- believe you don’t deserve to feel happy
If so, counselling can help you by giving you time to work through your past and present issues and learn new coping strategies that can leave you-
- feeling alive, positive, assertive and in control of your life
- with good self-esteem and confidence
- the communication skills improving your relationships
- believing you deserve to, and being happy
- the techniques to cope better with any problems in the future
My area of expertise is loss, through death, relationship problems or break up, changes in job, finances, health and way of life, although my practice is by no means limited to this. If you are struggling with anxiety issues this is also an area I have a great deal of experience and success with.
Let me help you, just make the first step by contacting me, or see my available appointments and book online here- https://10to8.com/book/gholjz-free/.
During the restrictions due to the Coronavirus pandemic I am continuing to offer counselling via Zoom or WhatsApp video call or by telephone.
Practice descriptionMy private practice counselling room is a sound-proofed, safe, warm, cosy and comfortable therapeutic setting where I provide acceptance, genuine warmth and understanding to enable you to talk about your most personal problems and concerns. The location is within easy reach of public transport, and has parking.
My first session
I work with clients short, medium and long-term, with most of my clients come once a week or fortnightly, usually at the same time. The average number of sessions are six, but you are in control, you attend the number of counselling sessions that feels right for you.
Our first meeting together is a taster session. This is to see if counselling is for you, and if you wish to continue with further sessions. There is no obligation to book anymore.
What I can help with
Abuse, ADD / ADHD, AIDS/HIV, Anger management, Anxiety, Asperger syndrome, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Cultural issues, Depression, Disability, Health related issues, Identity issues, Infertility, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, OCD, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Service veterans, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
CBT, Person centred
Clients I work with
Adults, EAP, Older adults, Organisations, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited