- Phone number
About me and my therapy practice
Do you feel stuck? I am a BACP registered counsellor offering help with a range of emotional difficulties including anxiety, feelings of sadness, low self esteem and relationship issues. I offer weekly sessions both short and long term.
Counselling can help you gain a deeper understanding of your feelings, experiences and behaviour both now and in the past. Trying to make sense of this by sharing with another can really help reduce anxiety and assist in helping you to move forward with greater clarity. Counselling can help with a great range of issues. You may feel anxious, depressed or just stuck in your life. Often relationship issues - whether family, personal or work related can play a part. Your situation will be unique and we will aim, through talking and thinking about what is going on for you, to explore your underlying feelings leading to greater self awareness. We can think then about how this can effect changes in your life and bring about a greater sense of fulfilment.
Training and experience
• Accredited Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling (BACP)
• Registered Member of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
• Volunteer Counsellor in a North London Counselling Centre
• Member of couples and family therapy team at Highgate Counselling Centre
• Assistant tutor on Certificate in Counselling Skills course at Highgate counselling Centre
What I can help with
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work