- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
About me and my therapy practice
Rebecca O’Donovan - Counselling Therapy in north London.
Phone: 07939 005656.
I offer a comfortable and supportive space where I can help you explore what brings you to counselling. I am also a qualified online counsellor.
I have flexible availability and can offer: day and evening appointments. Please let me know which day and time suits you.
Experience and Training:
I am an Honorary Independent Counsellor with a leading mental health charity. I have previously worked with: a national child protection charity, an alcohol and addiction agency in London and a national health service charity.
I hold a BACP Accredited Diploma in Counselling and a Foundation Degree in Counselling from Middlesex University.
I engage in continuing professional development with the BACP and other recognised organisations.
CPD certificates and workshops:
- Trauma and the Body with Carolyn Spring Ltd.
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks with the Foundation for the Developing Person. Janet Hawkins, Psych.
- Attachment Matters with Jeremy Holmes with WPF Therapy Ltd
- Supporting Survivors of Sexual Abuse - Into the Light Ltd.
- Neuro-somatic Therapy WPF Therapy Ltd.
- Engaging with the Survivors of Torture with Freedom from Torture, Charity.
- Addiction as Attachment Disorder with WPF Therapy Ltd.
- Group Work with Change, Grow and Live Ltd
British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
The Person-Centred Association (TPCA)
Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO)
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, AIDS/HIV, Anger management, Anxiety, Asperger syndrome, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Depression, Disability, Health related issues, Identity issues, Infertility, Loss, Obsessions, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Service veterans, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Relational
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited