- Phone number
- 07817 124531
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
About me and my therapy practice
I am a qualified Counsellor and Clinical Supervisor and an Accredited, Registered member of BACP. I have over 10 years counselling experience working in a variety of settings, including GP surgeries, voluntary sector organisations, Employee Assistance Programmes and private practice.
- I offer face to face counselling for adults, young people aged sixteen and over and couples. I can usually offer you an appointment within 7 days.
- During my career I have studied a range of therapeutic models including Person-Centred, Psychodynamic, CBT and Mindfulness based approaches to enable me understand and help people in distress and those seeking personal growth.
- Experience tells me that there is no such thing as a typical client - certain types of counselling suit some people more than others, so I draw from a range of approaches to provide the right help for you.
- We would meet in a discreet, comfortable consulting room in the centre of Shrewsbury.
- We will decide together how many sessions you are likely to need to achieve your goals. Often we can make a difference in as few as 6 sessions, but more can be available if needed.
If you have any questions or need more information please feel free to get in touch.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Personal development, Cancer, Health related issues, Cultural issues, Identity issues, Men's issues, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Women's issues, Adoption issues, Child related issues, Relationships, Anger management, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, CBT, Existential, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, EAP, Older adults
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited