- Phone number
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
How do I work?
1. Stage 1: Explore the problem in an empathetic, non-judgemental environment.
2. Stage 2: Clarify the key patterns and themes; put it all into context and gain insight.
3. Stage 3: Use this insight to start moving towards a more fulfilling, pleasurable life.
• Free 45 minute initial consultation: get a sense of how therapy can help you. If it sounds like it could, then this leads to….
• A six-session module. Towards the end of the module you can choose a further module or ‘open-ended therapy’, depending on what you feel would work best. Session fee: £60.
• Times: Mon-Thursday 8am – 9pm, Friday 8-1, Sunday 10-1 and 7-9pm.
Training, qualifications and experience
• Currently: Private psychotherapy clinic in Hendon NW4; Psychotherapist in an IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) service in North London.
• Experience: Integrative counsellor in NHS, Edgware Community Hospital; Psychotherapist at Raphael charity. I have worked with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, abuse, low self-confidence, obsessive compulsive disorder, career issues, bereavement, self-harm, stress, work-related stress, suicidal thoughts and a range of other issues.
• Accredited member of BACP .
• Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy, Regents University; Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy, Regents College; MA, Cambridge University.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cultural issues, Depression, Eating disorders, Identity issues, Infertility, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, OCD, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited