- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
How do I work?
1. Stage 1: Explore the problem in an empathetic, non-judgemental environment.
2. Stage 2: Clarify the key patterns and themes; put it all into context and gain insight.
3. Stage 3: Use this insight to start moving towards a more fulfilling, pleasurable life.
• Free 45 minute initial consultation: get a sense of how therapy can help you. If it sounds like it could, then this leads to….
• A six-session module. Towards the end of the module you can choose a further module or ‘open-ended therapy’, depending on what you feel would work best. Session fee: £60.
• Times: Mon-Thursday 8am – 9pm, Friday 8-1, Sunday 10-1 and 7-9pm.
Training, qualifications and experience
• Currently: Private psychotherapy clinic in Hendon NW4; Psychotherapist in an IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) service in North London.
• Experience: Integrative counsellor in NHS, Edgware Community Hospital; Psychotherapist at Raphael charity. I have worked with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, abuse, low self-confidence, obsessive compulsive disorder, career issues, bereavement, self-harm, stress, work-related stress, suicidal thoughts and a range of other issues.
• Accredited member of BACP .
• Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy, Regents University; Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy, Regents College; MA, Cambridge University.
My first session
Your first session is for 45 minutes and there is no payment for the session.
It's a chance for us both to get a good idea as to whether we can work well together.
The session's an opportunity for you to tell me more about what brings you to therapy, for me to tell you more about how I work, and for you to ask any questions you'd like.
Towards the end of the session we'll discuss if you want to make an arrangement going forward and what that would be like, for example if you'd like to start with a module of six sessions or with an 'open-ended' number of sessions.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cultural issues, Depression, Eating disorders, Identity issues, Infertility, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, OCD, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
CBT, Existential, Integrative, Phenomenological
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited