- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
I offer flexible hours, daytime and evening.
I currently offer sessions daytime and evening on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Please do call or text me if you would like to arrange a free initial conversation or if you would like any further details, or see my website
I offer an initial session for a reduced fee of £35 which will give you the opportunity to decide whether you want to work with me.
The relationship between a counsellor and a client is at the core of counselling’s success, so it is important that you feel happy with the counsellor you choose.
I also offer a reduced rate for student counsellors - please contact me to discuss.
About me and my therapy practice
If you are struggling with something, feeling overwhelmed or simply stuck, it can help to talk. People seek counselling for many different reasons – I can provide you with a safe, confidential and comfortable space for you to explore whatever issues you are experiencing.
- I am a BACP registered, fully qualified and experienced counsellor.
- I am experienced in working with people on a range of issues, including anxiety and depression, difficulties with relationships and loss and bereavement.
- I am experienced in working with children and young people.
- I offer an initial session at a reduced fee.
- I offer a discount for pre-booking of 6 or more sessions
- I am happy to work with student and trainee counsellors and offer a concession.
- I have over 10 years’ experience of working as a health and wellbeing manager across both public health and the NHS.
- I offer in-person sessions, as well as online or telephone, daytime and evenings.
- My private practice is in a comfortable room, overlooking the garden in Wallington.
- I am less than 5 minutes’ walk from Wallington rail station, private parking is available and I am near several bus routes, so easily accessible from Carshalton, Sutton, Banstead, Cheam and Epsom, as well as Croydon and South London
If you would like to ask any questions, or just get more information, please do contact me either by phone, text or email. I will be happy to talk things through.
For professional and friendly individual counselling please call, text or email me:
Clarissa Larsen Counselling
Telephone: 07773 429905
I offer a comfortable, supportive and safe environment for us to work together.
I work in an integrative way, meaning that I use a range of therapeutic approaches depending on your individual issues and needs.
I am happy to work with you on a short-term or long-term basis, and we can discuss this when we meet. Whatever you decide, you are not committed to any set number of sessions - some people find that just a few sessions are helpful, others continue for longer.
You can bring anything at all to our sessions. You might be experiencing anxiety or feel that you are not able to move forward with your life. Counselling can help to open up possibilities for change, supporting you to live your life as you want.
Some of the issues that counselling might help with include:
- overcoming worry and anxiety
- building self-esteem and confidence
- tackling depression and low mood
- coping with loss and bereavement
- dealing with life changes
- improving relationships
- addressing self-harm
- exploring identity
- tackling poor sleep
- coming to terms with trauma
- achieving personal growth
In our first session, you can talk about what has brought you to counselling and what you want to get from it. You can ask any questions and decide if you are happy to work with me.
My first session
How do I know whether counselling will help me?
I offer an initial session for a reduced fee of £35 which will give you the opportunity to decide whether you want to work with me. The relationship between a counsellor and a client is at the core of counselling’s success, so it is important that you feel happy with the counsellor you choose.
How long does a session last?
The initial and subsequent sessions are usually 50 minutes long.
How many sessions will I need?
It will be your choice – some people find that a few sessions help them, particularly if they have a specific issue. Other people choose to continue for longer.
If you book and pay for 6 or more sessions in advance, I offer a 10% discount.
How does confidentiality work?
As a registered member of BACP (the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) I adhere to their Ethical Framework for counsellors. I have regular supervision where confidentiality of clients is strictly maintained.
Will my details be kept safely?
I comply with data protection requirements and keep all client details secure. I have a current DBS certificate and my practice is fully insured.
What I can help with
Abuse, ADD / ADHD, Anxiety, Autism spectrum, Bereavement, Child related issues, Depression, Identity issues, LGBTQ+ counselling, Loss, Menopause, Mood disorder, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Service veterans, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Behavioural, CBT, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, Older adults, Trainees, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long term sessions, Long-term face-to-face work, Online therapy, Short term sessions, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone therapy, Time-limited