Our membership includes counsellors in and out of schools, school staff, family support workers, health professionals and youth workers in community services.
Benefits of membership
- subscription to our quarterly BACP Children, Young People and Families journal
- access to our online archive of articles from previous issues
- member-only resources and information
- preferential rates for divisional conferences and events
- access to the divisional members networking service
- keep up to date with issues and news that impact on children and young people's counselling and psychotherapy
- opportunity to contribute to consultation programmes and new initiatives in the field, including research
How to apply
To join BACP Children, Young People and Families, you must be a member or organisational member of BACP. Log in above to join online.
Not a BACP member? You can still subscribe to our BACP Children, Young People and Families journal.
Membership subscriptions run for a year and are in addition to your BACP membership fees.