The CPD hub currently contains over 70 hours of online resources on a variety of topics which you can use towards your CPD requirements.
The content is recorded at our events and includes presentations from experts in the field. All resources have a CPD certificate for you to download.
We’ll be adding new content every month, including video recordings and audio files. We’re also developing and improving the system functionality.
Content from previous months can now be found in the themed headings below or by searching for the presentation in the website search bar under Articles and guidance.
Resources by theme
When you first sign up, we’ll align your subscription with your membership. So you’ll pay the current yearly price on a pro rata basis as a one off payment, depending on the number of months until your membership renewal. You can see how much you’ll be charged by logging in and checking your price at the top of the web page.
After subscribing, you can access the resources as many times as you wish at any time convenient to you.
At your next membership renewal, you can continue with your CPD hub subscription by adding it to your membership. If you pay by Direct Debit, you’ll only pay a small monthly fee for continued access.
If you subscribe or renew:
- before 31 December 2018, you’ll be eligible for our introductory price of £25 (including VAT) a year
- after 1 January 2019, you’ll pay the full price of £60 (including VAT) a year
We’ll be adding new content every month, so when the full price comes into effect you’ll have access to over 130 hours of online CPD resources.
Tell us what you think
Coming up next…
- Stabilisation work in complex trauma counselling
- Supporting male victims of sexual abuse
- Trauma support for staff in an acute hospital
- Domestic violence
- Amalgamating hypno-psychotherapy into a trauma counselling protocol
- Working with the topics of sex and sexuality in counselling and psychotherapy training and practice: trainers experiences
- A qualitative study exploring types of dropout in adolescents receiving therapy in depression
- Understanding and Valuing Difference audio file (historical)
- An evening with Susie Orbach, including a presentation and Q&A session
New content is launched towards the end of every month.
BACP Register guide to CPD
How to meet the BACP Register requirements for continuing professional development
Continuing professional development and networking opportunities around the UK
We publish nine journals for counsellors and psychotherapists in general and for special interest groups.