The CPD hub currently contains over 150 hours of online resources on a variety of topics which you can use towards your CPD requirements.
The content is recorded at our events and includes presentations from experts in the field. All resources have a CPD certificate for you to download.
We’ll be adding new content every month, including video recordings and audio files. We’re also developing and improving the system functionality.
Content from previous months can now be found in the themed headings below or by searching for the presentation in the website search bar under Articles and guidance.
Resources by theme
The CPD hub is priced at £25 (including VAT) per year.
When you first sign up, we’ll align your subscription with your membership. So you’ll pay the yearly price on a pro rata basis as a one off payment, depending on the number of months until your membership renewal. You can see how much you’ll be charged by logging in and checking your price at the top of the web page.
After subscribing, you can access the resources as many times as you wish at any time convenient to you.
At your next membership renewal, you can continue with your CPD hub subscription by adding it to your membership. If you pay by Direct Debit, you’ll only pay a small monthly fee for continued access.
Tell us what you think
Coming up next…
- A meeting of souls
- When psyche becomes soul - psychodynamic perspectives
- Insights from neurobiology to the soul
- Creative writing for therapy and cultivating soul
- Exploring hope: an experience of soul in counselling
- Working with soul in personal development
- Critical incidents
- Looking through a lens of terribleness': a thematicanalysis of practitioners working in the field of domestic violence
- Navigating a successful career
- What are interviewers and employers looking for
- Counselling Careers and Core Modalities; Good Bedfellows?
New content is launched towards the end of every month. Future content is subject to change.
Opportunities to get involved
BACP Register guide to CPD
How to meet the BACP Register requirements for continuing professional development
Continuing professional development and networking opportunities around the UK
We publish nine journals for counsellors and psychotherapists in general and for special interest groups.