The CPD hub currently contains over 120 hours of online resources on a variety of topics which you can use towards your CPD requirements.
The content is recorded at our events and includes presentations from experts in the field. All resources have a CPD certificate for you to download.
We’ll be adding new content every month, including video recordings and audio files. We’re also developing and improving the system functionality.
Content from previous months can now be found in the themed headings below or by searching for the presentation in the website search bar under Articles and guidance.
Resources by theme
The CPD hub is priced at £25 (including VAT) per year.
When you first sign up, we’ll align your subscription with your membership. So you’ll pay the yearly price on a pro rata basis as a one off payment, depending on the number of months until your membership renewal. You can see how much you’ll be charged by logging in and checking your price at the top of the web page.
After subscribing, you can access the resources as many times as you wish at any time convenient to you.
At your next membership renewal, you can continue with your CPD hub subscription by adding it to your membership. If you pay by Direct Debit, you’ll only pay a small monthly fee for continued access.
Tell us what you think
Coming up next…
- Rejected Referrals to CAMHS
- Political correctness, repressed racism or contaminated imagination – ‘I treat everyone the same’!
- Man Up; Working with Men in Therapy
- The Victims and Survivors Service: The impact of talking therapies with victims and survivors of the troubles/conflict
- Considering the ethical principles of self-care and fitness to practice when working with trauma
- Evidence-based psychological treatments for trauma - a cognitive approach to PTSD and complex grief
- Alongside yearning children: supporting asylum-seeking children and young people through separation and ambiguous loss
- Walking a tightrope: The dilemmas of working with risky adolescents
- Hidden Truth Around Behaviour
- Bereavement in later life
New content is launched towards the end of every month. Future content is subject to change.
BACP Register guide to CPD
How to meet the BACP Register requirements for continuing professional development
Continuing professional development and networking opportunities around the UK
We publish nine journals for counsellors and psychotherapists in general and for special interest groups.