This workshop will aim to widen your knowledge of the practicalities of private practice and help you work effectively and more confidently to grow and develop a private practice.
Your booking includes:
- 3 hours of CPD presentations including 3 modules presented by Martin Hogg discussing how to grow and develop a private practice in building a solid foundation for your private practice, creating your own unique private practice offer and discovering how to get clients for your private practice.
- opportunities for networking with other members using live chat
- dedicated live Q&A sessions after each module where you have the chance to ask any questions from each module
- an on-demand service so you can catch up on the modules and Q&A sessions. View the content an unlimited number of times, 24 hours a day for 30 days
- a CPD certificate download
- selected presentation slides
Who is this event for?
All counsellors and psychotherapists who are currently working, or interested in working, in private practice. This course is about practical ways of setting up and growing a private practice, it isn't about theory.
Content and learning outcomes
View the Programme for how to succeed in private practice (pdf - 190kb) to find out what sessions are included.
The main aims of the PDD are to:
- Increase confidence in working safely in private practice
- Identify the key skills, legal and compliance issues in private practice
- Create a unique offer for your private practice
- Use practical examples to demonstrate how to operate a successful private practice
- Discover ways to find clients for your private practice
By the end of the PDD, participants will be able to:
- Be aware of the legal, compliance and safety issues relating to private practice
- discover the key elements of the 8 private practice positioning factors
- Identify the steps to take to create your unique offering
- Have a better understanding of how to get clients for your private practice
Dates and location
Join us online on Wednesday 12 March 2025 from 9.30am until 1pm.
Also, included in your booking, catch up on the recordings from the event until 11.30pm, Wednesday 9 April 2025.
Book your place online. After booking, you'll receive information via email on how to join the live event the day before.