- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
Working days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
About me and my therapy practice
Sometimes there are times when the problem is at every turn; fists squeeze with frustration, powerless tears flow from your eyes. We all experience moments in which we feel as if we have failed, the only thing we would like to do is to cry and find a new meaning. Personally, I experienced such moments in my life - moments of helplessness, sadness, anger, pain and despair. Thanks to psychotherapy and better insight into myself, my life has changed, I have changed. The unique relationship with psychotherapist has allowed me to get to know what trust, safety, goodness, understanding and unconditional regard is. Now, I am here to offer you such unique support. Do not be afraid - give a new meaning to your life, give a new meaning to yourself.
I am a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with a deep passion for psychotherapy. I am a registered and accredited member of British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP - Accred). I am, also a member of The British Psychological Society with a title of MBPsS. I naturally enjoy talking and listening to people. It is important to me to create a unique, relaxed and calming atmosphere during the sessions. My approach to psychotherapy is integrative with a humanistic ethos, which means that I am happy to apply a range of different approaches and techniques to suit your needs and preferred way of working. Through my years of practice I have developed the ability to create deep and meaningful connections with clients and I am able to offer a safe, friendly, confidential, warm, caring and non-judgmental space for personal growth.
- 2011 - 2016: I was working at outpatient clinics for addictions and mental health issues. I was mainly conducting therapeutic day programme groups and facilitating individual therapy. I worked with people addicted to: alcohol, all range of illegal/prescribed drugs, love and sex, gambling, ED; and other mental health problems such as: depression and anxiety, personality disorders, OCD, abuses (emotional, physical, sexual, domestic), traumas, anger issues, bereavement, PTSD
- 2016-2018: during these two years of my practice I was working at a Residential Rehabilitation Clinic with people having various behavioural/emotional/substantial addictions and mental health problems (such as: codependency, traumas, OCD, personality and mood disorders, depression, anxiety, PTSD, bereavement, CFS, ADHD, autism, anger issues)
- 2018 - present: I have decided to open my Private Psychology & Psychotherapy Practice and offer my skills, knowledge, experience to individuals, couples and families who are struggling in everyday life.
- Msc Clinical Psychology
- MSc Addiction Psychology and Counselling
- MSc Business/Organisational Psychology
- Mindfulness Training
- Advanced CBT Diploma
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma (BA Hyp.)
- Healing From the Bottom Up: Resource States in Trauma Work (feat P. Levine)
- Autism Awareness Diploma
- Tele-health for Mental Health Professionals
My first session
Before committing to regular sessions, I am offering free initial consultation (30 min) which will give us the opportunity to get to know each other a bit better, discuss problematic areas and to see how we are feeling in each other's company. Hopefully, this meeting will help you to make informed decision if I would be the right person for you to work with on regular basis.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Asperger syndrome, Bereavement, Depression, Eating disorders, Identity issues, Loss, OCD, Personal development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sex-related issues, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
CBT, Emotion focused therapy, Existential, Gestalt, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Solution focused brief therapy, Systemic, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, EAP, Families, Older adults
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling