- Phone number
- 07795 567839
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
I work on weekdays and currently offering limited slots for online clients.
About me and my therapy practice
I am an experienced Psychodynamic Psychotherapist with a specialist interest in relationships and relational issues. I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and currently accepting clients on a time-limited basis.
Developing a better understanding of our unconscious, negative thought & behaviour patterns, and learning to recognise our emotional landscape can help us develop a kinder and calmer relationship with ourselves and others. Psychodynamic psychotherapy can be an extremely useful tool for positive change in life and relationships.
Developing the ability to effectively recognise and communicate our inner world can drastically elevate the interactions we have with the physical reality and others. I help clients accurately understand and articulate their emotions, thoughts and behaviours, so that they can gain clarity and no longer feel lost or confused. Starting from there, my aim is to offer tools to enable my clients gain the confidence to know they can be self-reliant and master any future conflict independently.
"Our feelings are not there to be cast out or conquered. They're there to be engaged and expressed with imagination and intelligence" - T. K. Coleman
What I can help with
- Exploring a better understanding of your inner world, desires & emotions
- Improving relationship health
- Recognising counterproductive behaviour & thought patterns
- Effective techniques to stabilise & improve mood
- Developing better personal boundaries
- Elevate life quality by noticing negative influences
- Feeling comfortable in your own skin & self-acceptance
Specific areas I work with
I work with individuals who are experiencing;
- Relationship issues
- Negative relational patterns
- Low self-esteem & confidence problems
- Societal pressure & challenging gender roles
- Mood disorders (Anxiety and depression)
- Burn-out & Stress
Sessions can be in Turkish.
My first session
In our first session, I will be getting to know you and what brought you to therapy. Here, we will discuss what you expect from therapy, what I can offer you and develop a clear collaborative goal.
I suggest meeting for a second time before deciding if we will continue to have regular sessions where we can establish a time-frame together with a clear destination.
Please use the contact form on the left or send me an email with the following information;
- Name and age
- Brief description what led you to seek therapy
- What are you hoping to achieve in therapy
- Available dates and times
What I can help with
Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Identity issues, Life coaching, Men's issues, Obsessions, Personal development, Relationships, Self esteem, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues
Types of therapy
Psychodynamic, Relational, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
How I deliver therapy
Online counselling, Time-limited