- Phone number
- 07795 567839
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
I currently have limited availability for in-person clients on weekdays and no availability over weekends.
I am able to offer more flexibility to clients who are interested in online only work.
About me and my therapy practice
I am an experienced Psychodynamic Psychotherapist with a specialised interest in relationships and relational issues. I work with individuals and couples who seek to facilitate meaningful communication and deeper connections. I am an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) with over 900 hours of practice, currently accepting clients on a time-limited basis.
Gaining deeper insight into our unconscious, as well as recognizing and addressing negative thought and behavior patterns, can significantly contribute to developing a calmer and more compassionate relationship with ourselves and those around us. Psychodynamic psychotherapy can foster positive change in your personal life and relationships through self-reflection and self-examination. Getting acquainted with your emotional landscape can pave the way for individual growth and healthier connections with others.
By practicing the skill of recognizing and expressing our inner experiences, we can greatly enhance our interactions with the world and those around us. As a therapist, my role is to assist you in accurately articulating and comprehending your emotions, thoughts, and behaviours. This process can provide clarity and alleviate feelings of being overwhelmed or bewildered. Building on this foundation, my objective is to equip you with the necessary tools for self-reflection and functional communication, empowering you to effectively navigate future internal and relational conflicts independently. Nurturing your self-reliance will enable you to master both personal and relational challenges.
"Our feelings are not there to be cast out or conquered. They're there to be engaged and expressed with imagination and intelligence." - T. K. Coleman
What I can help with
- Exploring a better understanding of your inner world, desires & emotions
- Improving relationship health
- Working on functional communication
- Recognising counterproductive behaviour & thought patterns and working on establishing their antidotes
- Effective techniques to stabilise & improve mood
- Developing better personal boundaries
- Elevate life quality by noticing negative influences
- Feeling comfortable in your own skin & self-acceptance
Specific areas I work with
I work with individuals who are experiencing;
- Relationship issues
- Negative relational patterns
- Low self-esteem & confidence problems
- Societal pressure & challenging gender roles
- Sexual identity
- Sex and desire
- Mood disorders (Anxiety and depression)
- Burn-out & Stress
I work with couples who are experiencing;
- Relationship issues
- Dysfunctional and hurtful communication patterns
- Detrimental relational loops
- Affairs or loss of trust
- Commitment issues
- Differences in sex & desire
- BSc Psychology at Sussex University
- MSc Foundations in Clinical Psychology at Goldsmiths, University of London
- PgDip Psychodynamic Psychotherapeutic Counselling at Brighton University
- Clinical Foundations in Gottman Method Couples Therapy at The Gottman Institute
- Currently pursuing the certification route with The Gottman Institute
My first session
In our first session, I will be getting to know you and what brought you to therapy. Here, we will discuss what you expect from therapy, what I can offer you and develop a clear collaborative goal.
I suggest meeting for a second time before deciding if we will continue to have regular sessions where we can establish a time-frame together with a clear destination.
The assessment process consists of 4 sessions.
In our first session, I will be getting to know you as a couple and what brought you to therapy. Here, we will discuss what you expect from therapy, what I can offer you and develop a clear collaborative goal. I will be asking you about your relationship history.
After this session, I will ask you to complete a number of Gottman assessment questionnaires before continuing our sessions.
The second and third sessions are individual sessions where I will be getting to know both of you as individuals, and learning more about your personal history.
The 4th and final assessment session is the feedback session where we will discuss the assessment results, decide if we will continue to have regular sessions and draw a roadmap of how we will proceed.
If you’d like to enquire more information, please use the contact form or send me an email with the following information;
- Name and age
- Brief description of what led you to seek therapy
- What are you hoping to achieve in therapy
- Available dates and times
What I can help with
Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Child related issues, Depression, Development coaching, Identity issues, LGBTQ+ counselling, Life coaching, Men's issues, Obsessions, Personal development, Relationships, Self esteem, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, Psychodynamic, Relational, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long term sessions, Long-term face-to-face work, Online therapy, Short term sessions, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited