- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
Mondays: AM / PM / Evening
Tuesdays: AM - reserved for virtual
Wednesdays: AM - reserved for virtual
Fridays: AM / PM / Evening
About me and my therapy practice
My aim is to help and support clients to gain positive results in overcoming anxiety, low mood and other significant life problems. I provide a range of talking therapies including psychotherapy, EMDR, CBT & counselling. I am an accredited member of the British Association of Counsellors and psychotherapists (BACP). As an LGBTQ+ ally I welcome all. My services also include virtual, walk & talk therapy, yoga, mindfulness & breath-work for anxiety. I am also a children/teen anxiety specialist. Details on my website.
I offer bespoke therapy tailored to your needs. I specialise in (but not limited to) anxiety and all things related, such as low mood, trauma, identity and loss. Often anxiety can present as worry/stress/overwhelm, but sometimes it’s hidden behind other challenges like low mood or anger.
Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and PTSD
Bereavement, Child, LGBTQ+, Life Transitions, Self Esteem
- BACP Accredited Psychotherapist & Counselling
- Master’s degree in Counselling & Psychotherapy 0-25 years BACP Accredited
- Post Graduate Certificate in Advanced Counselling (Adult)
- Post Graduate Certificate in CBT
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (BABCP registered)
- PG Cert Professional Practice
- BA Hons Education
- EMDR Therapy Training
- Yoga Alliance 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training
- DBT skills Certificate 5 days CPD
- OCN Level 3 Working with Sexual Violence
- BTEC Diploma in Childhood Studies
- Transgender Training
- Gender Identity Counselling
- Gender Dysphoria
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Depression 3 day course
- Self-harm and Suicide
- Equality and Diversity Training
- Safeguarding Training
- Understanding and Responding to Domestic violence
- Bereavement Training
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy level 1 & 2
- Enhanced Supervision Skills Reading University
- Baby Yoga
- Face Yoga
I completed my training in counselling and psychotherapy at The University of Nottingham and later pursued Cognitive Behavioural Therapy at The University of Oxford. This diverse background enables me to provide evidence-based talking therapies such as Psychotherapy, CBT, EMDR, and counselling.
I am an Approved Therapy Provider for Bilborough College. Please see my full qualifications & training list below.
Like you I have experienced life’s ups and downs, and combined with my professional knowledge & background, I can offer you a genuine, non-judgmental safe space to heal.
My first session
What to expect
The first session is an opportunity for me to listen to you and the things you wish to bring to therapy. It is also where we can decide together how we will work together.
If you would like a complimentary 10 min consultation to find out more please contact me.
What I can help with
Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Identity issues, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Stress, Trauma
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, CBT, EMDR, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, Older adults, Trainees, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online therapy, Outdoor therapy, Short term sessions, Time-limited