- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
About me and my therapy practice
Hello and welcome to my profile,
I recognise that finding a counsellor can be daunting, where do and what do you look for? as a result, I have tried to keep the information below bitesize.
Best wishes for finding the counsellor you are seeking.
- I am dual-trained and qualified as a therapist and coach. I provide online therapy and coaching (and some face to face sessions)
- I hold professional liability Insurance and regularly attend professional development workshops and regular clinical supervision
- I offer support to clients with heightened anxiety, addictions, relationship issues, childhood trauma, confidence issues resulting from lowered self-esteem, or when you're just not feeling you!
- I provide a unique place for you to explore your needs, thoughts, feelings and fears without being judged, criticised or blamed.
- I will regularly review how things are going, to check that we are working in the right way for you. You're in charge!
- Clients, family and friends describe me as empathetic, caring, insightful and collaborative
As a Counsellor and Coach, I work in an integrative way which means I combine and blend different therapeutic approaches that work for you.
Therapy can help you understand the past and what holds you back, Coaching can help you move forward in a productive and fulfilled way.
- I provide mainly online sessions via Zoom and Teams as well as Whats App and Telephone (but plan to do some and face to face work in the future).
- I offer therapy and coaching to adults only.
- Both short term or long term counselling are offered, depending on what you need.
- Flexible session times are also available, for those working a changing shift pattern.
My first session
Before you buy anything it's important to know what you're buying into! So we would have an initial conversation where you can explore how we might work together, what you can expect from me, and what you are hoping to get from the sessions. There is no fee for this exploratory conversation.
If you feel I am not the right counsellor for you there is no obligation to go further
If you wish to continue, we will discuss how often to meet. there is no set number of sessions, you're in charge and you decide when the work is done (for now)
I will send you some paperwork in advance of our first session.
In this session, we will discuss your needs and agree our working agreement terms for example cancellation notice periods etc.
We can explore more about what brings you to therapy and what you might like to focus on in future sessions.
This may feel a little strange especially if you are not used to being able to talk freely. At your pace, we can begin our work together.
If you have a question or would like more information, please feel free to make contact.
What I can help with
Addictions, Career coaching, Child related issues, Development coaching, Eating disorders, Executive coaching, Identity issues, Leadership coaching, Men's issues, OCD, Personal development, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sex-related issues, Substance Dependency
Types of therapy
Family therapy, Gestalt, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Phenomenological, Relational, Solution focused brief therapy, Systemic, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, Groups, Organisations, Trainee
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited