- Phone number
My hours currently vary every other week, except on Saturdays.
- Mondays: (9am, 10am, 11am one week - 3pm, 4pm, 5pm following week etc)
- Wednesdays: (9am, 10am, 11am one week - 3pm, 4pm, 5pm following week etc)
- Fridays: (9am, 10am, 11am one week - 3pm, 4pm, 5pm following week etc)
- Saturdays: (10am, 11am, 12pm, 13:30pm, 14:30pm, 15:30pm)
About me and my therapy practice
I am a Integrative therapist. The way I work is through a integrative therapy approach. This means I use many therapy techniques such as;
- Cognitive Behavioural therapy (CBT) - This is where we explore thoughts, feelings and behaviours and see where you maybe thinking irrationally and help you learn ways on how to get out of this vicious cycle.
- Humanistic approach (Here and now) - Explore in your pace what is going on for you right now and how it is affecting your day to day life.
- Transactional Analysis - This is where we explore how you relate to others and vice the versa through (transaction) of communication and behaviour by exploring your ego states and PAC model.
I am here to listen and help you gain insight to areas that maybe keeping you stuck in a vicious cycle in life.
I have also completed a Trauma therapy Diploma and am able to help with Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
I do usually work face to face in my office based in Nelson Street, Southend. However due to this virus I will be working remotely from home and providing video chat therapy using Zoom or Phone therapy.
I currently have sessions available.
I am registered to many health insurances (as listed below) if you would like to use your health insurance to cover the session fee;
- Vitality Health.
My first session
In your first session this will be the chance for me to find out a few basic details and then assess your mental health and to what treatment I feel will be best suited for you and with the situation that you bring to therapy; however this may change as therapy progresses.
It is also a chance for you to see if you feel I am right counsellor for you.
What I can help with
Abuse, ADD / ADHD, Anxiety, Asperger syndrome, Bereavement, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Depression, Disability, Health related issues, Life coaching, Loss, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Self esteem, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
CBT, Creative therapy, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, EAP, Older adults, Organisations, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited