- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
Life just isn’t 9 ‘til 5 anymore and balancing existing commitments with counselling during the day can be a struggle. I offer a convenient online and telephone counselling service, with appointments available from 6.30pm in the evening, and from 9.00am on weekends, to fit around your existing commitments.
About me and my therapy practice
Sometimes taking the first step can be daunting, but you have just taken that step.
Hi, I’m Ewen. I believe we are all unique, and I work with you to tailor my style to match your individual needs. We will agree the goals you wish to achieve from counselling, and You, and what matters to you, will lead the way with my support throughout.
Talking about how you feel in a space where no-one judges you, allowing you to build a deeper understanding of yourself without fear, can be incredibly rewarding; you have taken the first step.
I am also interested to work with Student and Trainee Counsellors, for whom concessionary rates are available.
• I specialise in working with anxiety, depression, feelings of sadness and self-esteem, including; coping skills, relationship issues, work-related stress, sleeping difficulties/insomnia and self-harm
• I offer an initial telephone consultation to understand your goals and what you want to achieve, at no obligation
• We can identify ways to manage the sense of panic that can sometimes seem so overwhelming, working to develop tools to manage feelings of panic, fear and nausea.
• We can work to reconnect with family, friends and social activities, if feelings of sadness or little motivation have withdrawn you from your usual life
• If you feel you that nobody cares or that you are not ‘good enough’, we can discover ways to feel more confident, be less self-critical a tackle challenges that once felt overwhelming.
• I provide remote counselling that fits around your existing commitments, reducing the need for travel
If you would like to book an appointment or initial telephone consultation, please contact me at email@example.com
My first session
Your first session will be about why you are looking for therapy and what you hope to achieve. During this session, I will ask a number of questions to better understand and decide if we will be comfortable working with one another, and that the most appropriate type of support can be offered. If you feel therapy may be beneficial and choose to continue, we will also discuss how we will work together, how often we meet, session fees, all of which will be included in our remote working contract.
You have the right to ask anything you wish to know about my experience or qualifications and to question anything you may not understand. The aim of this session, is to agree our framework and establish our therapeutic relationship.
What I can help with
Anxiety, Bereavement, Business coaching, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Depression, Loss, Personal development, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
CBT, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic
Clients I work with
Adults, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Online counselling, Telephone counselling