- Phone number
- 07914 848253
- Flexible hours available
About me and my therapy practice
Stephen Roberts – Psychotherapy and Counselling
BSC (Hons). Dip.C.Hyp/NLP.SQHP.MBACP
Stephen is an experienced Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Life Coach and Trainer and is a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
He provides therapeutic support to individuals, couples, families and organisations who are experiencing stress and anxiety, psychological, emotional, behavioural or inter-personal issues or concerns. Enabling them to identify their needs, unlock hidden potential and achieve goals within a safe, ethical, holistic and integrated framework. Stephen offers solution focused interventions and strategies that promote self-autonomy, personal responsibility, interdependence and change.
Providing support for people just like you who may feel:
• Overwhelmed by anxiety or stress relating to future or past events.
• Distressed by thoughts and feelings from past, recent events and relationships.
• Not achieving your full potential.
• Finding it difficult to manage change in your life.
• Feeling detached, lonely or isolated.
• Overwhelmed by the demands of your professional and / or personal life.
• Experiencing panic attacks.
• Having difficulty sleeping
• The inability to maintain focus and concentration.
• Uncertainty focused around a relationship or your health.
All of the above unfortunately are part of modern living and are perfectly natural responses to the demands that are placed upon us. If you are feeling distressed by any of these experiences, support is available. You are not alone.
What I can help with
Addictions, Eating disorders, Obsessions, OCD, Phobias, Self-harm, Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Trauma, Service veterans, Life coaching, Personal development, Cancer, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Health related issues, Men's issues, Self esteem, Relationships, Sex-related issues, Anger management, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Behavioural, CBT, EMDR, Gestalt, Humanistic, Integrative, Neuro linguistic programming, Person centred, Phenomenological, Relational, Solution focused brief therapy, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, EAP, Families, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work