- Phone number
- 07914 848253
About me and my therapy practice
Stephen Roberts – Psychotherapy and Counselling
BSC (Hons). Dip.C.Hyp/NLP.SQHP.MBACP
I am an experienced Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Life Coach and Trainer and a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
I provide therapeutic support to individuals, couples, families and organisations who are experiencing stress and anxiety, psychological, emotional, behavioural or inter-personal issues or concerns. Enabling them to identify their needs, unlock hidden potential and achieve goals within a safe, ethical, holistic and integrated framework. I offer solution focused interventions and strategies that promote self-autonomy, personal responsibility, interdependence and change.
Providing support for people just like you who may feel:
• Overwhelmed by anxiety or stress relating to future or past events.
• Distressed by thoughts and feelings from past, recent events and relationships.
• Not achieving your full potential.
• Finding it difficult to manage change in your life.
• Feeling detached, lonely or isolated.
• Overwhelmed by the demands of your professional and / or personal life.
• Experiencing panic attacks.
• Having difficulty sleeping
• The inability to maintain focus and concentration.
• Uncertainty focused around a relationship or your health.
All of the above unfortunately are part of modern living and are perfectly natural responses to the demands that are placed upon us. If you are feeling distressed by any of these experiences, support is available. You are not alone.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Depression, Eating disorders, Health related issues, Life coaching, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, OCD, Personal development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Service veterans, Sex-related issues, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, EAP, Families, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling