- Phone number
- 07874 001995
- Concessionary rates
My working days are Mondays 8-5pm and Fridays 8-2pm only face to face, on Zoom or by telephone.
About me and my therapy practice
My name is Emma Crabtree and I am a fully qualified BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) registered Integrative Counsellor and member of the British Psychological Society (BPS).
I work with adults over 18 years and have a counselling room in Woodbridge, Suffolk with parking. I can provide short and long term therapy.
I am an integrative therapist which means that I draw on different therapeutic approaches and techniques depending on what you bring to counselling to best suit your needs.
We all struggle in life at different times; however, sometimes situations can feel overwhelming and we might need to talk things through with someone who really hears us without judgment.
I offer a safe, confidential, and non-judgmental space where we can explore whatever issue is troubling you or causing you distress or confusion.
I believe in a warm, collaborative approach where we work together in partnership to make sense of what is happening, supporting you to have a greater understanding of your circumstances or to find the solutions to move forward in your life.
Finding the right counsellor can feel overwhelming, so I offer a free 20 minute initial consultation by phone to discuss your therapy needs and to establish whether I am the right counsellor for you.
Following this, if you would like to proceed with me, we can book a 50 minute counselling session either on Zoom, telephone or face to face.
My availability and fees are as follows:
50 minute counselling session: £50
Availability: Mondays (8-5pm) and Fridays (8-2pm) either face to face (in Woodbridge, Suffolk), Zoom or telephone
To book an appointment, contact me on the following:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 07874 001995
- complete the referral page on my website https://crabtreewellbeing.co.uk
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BSc Psychology (First class)
- FdA Counselling (Distinction)
- Registered Member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- BSc in Biomedical Science (2:1)
- Volunteer Addiction Counsellor at Iceni, Ipswich (2018-2021)
- Support worker, Suffolk Mind Waves Service (running groups for clients with Borderline Personality Disorder) (2017-2021)
- Counsellor and Group Facilitator: Venta Programme, Iceni Ipswich for men that cause harm in intimate relationships (domestic abuse) (2021- present)
- Volunteer appropriate Adult for Anglia Care Trust for those arrested with mental health difficulties or young people (2018-2020)
My first session
In our first session together, I will set some time aside for us to discuss and agree on the aims of the counselling, the number of sessions and the regularity of reviews. We will also discuss limits of confidentiality and how long the sessions will last, what to do if you need to cancel and my availability outside sessions.
I will answer any queries that you may have and I will ask you to sign our counselling agreement to show that you understand its contents.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Depression, Health related issues, Infertility, Loss, Men's issues, Post-traumatic stress, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Stress, Substance Dependency, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
CBT, Existential, Gestalt, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling