- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
About me and my therapy practice
If you are feeling low, anxious or stressed, or finding life too difficult, then counselling may help you. If what brought you here is the need for change, for clarity, new strategies, or more satisfying relationships, if you want a way out of chaos and to take back control, then you are in the right place.
Counselling can help provide clarity, motivation, and help you put into words what you are experiencing, counselling can help you to start to feel more in control of your life.
What can I offer you?
· I am a fully qualified Person-Centred Counsellor and a member of the BACP- a professional body which ensures that I work to the highest ethical and professional standards. You will be in safe hands as I am passionately committed to the highest standard of ethical practice.
· I am experienced in counselling a range of issues such as relationship difficulties, bereavement, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, work & academic-related stress and more.
· I understand and am conversant in feelings, thoughts, intuitions, and spirituality
· I am skilled at creating a safe environment for you to talk freely
· Having studied for two degrees means I understand academic-related stress.
· Having worked in the business sector before means I understand work-related stress and anxiety.
It is my aim to work collaboratively with clients so that together we can explore how to move your life forward in a positive way.
I look forward to hearing from you.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cultural issues, Depression, Health related issues, Identity issues, Loss, Relationships, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Spirituality, Stress, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, EAP, Trainee
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited