- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
About me and my therapy practice
I am a qualified and experienced Individual and Couple Psychodynamic Counsellor & Psychotherapist and Psychosexual therapist. I trained at Tavistock Relationships, and I work as a visiting clinician. I also host my private clients at Finchley Central Practice.
I understand that it might be hard to seek help and share thoughts and feelings about personal matters, especially about intimate relationships and intimacy. Therefore, I offer my service in a confidential and containing space, and I value differences in terms of culture, gender and sexuality.
Besides, I offer online counselling in a safe and secure setting for both individuals and couples. This service can also be used for couples residing separately from each other, even abroad.
Feel free to contact me for a chat if you need more information.
I offer relationship counselling to individuals and couples. I am also a psychosexual therapist, and I offer treatments for sexual disorders.
My first session
The first session is an initial meeting to see if we can work together. It lasts 50 minutes, and the fee is similar to ongoing sessions.
It might be helpful to list issues that I can help with:
• Arguments/ conflicts in the relationship
• Affairs/ rebuilding trust
• Lack of affection/ emotional disconnection
• Lack of intimacy/ sexual issues
• Change in life circumstances/ moving in together
• Marriage/ sharing mental and physical space
• Starting a family/ trying to conceive
• Understanding pregnancy and its effect on the couple
• First child/ becoming a parent
• The renewed dynamic/ family life
• Regaining sexual desire after the childbirth
• Depression/ anxiety and its effect on the couple
For individuals who seek relationship counselling:
• Inability to start dating/relationships
• Difficulty to maintain relationships
• Difficulties to make lasting, loving bonds
• Sexual issues
• Understanding sexuality/ sexual orientation
Lack of sexual desire
Orgasm disorders in women
Genital pain in women and men
What I can help with
Relationships, Sex-related issues
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work