- Phone number
- 07871 314030
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
You may be overthinking or worrying excessively about the future. Perhaps you are presenting a happy and together image to the world whilst feeling highly anxious or depressed inside. You may be having problems in your relationships and feel generally unfulfilled in life. You might be worried that you will always feel this way.
I can help.
I am a Psychotherapeutic Counsellor specialising in helping people with anxiety and depression. I can work with you to...
- Identify any immediate steps you can take to improve your mood and situation in the short-term
- Explore the root causes of your problems and how past experiences may be affecting the choices you are making in the present
- Stop listening to the critical voice in your head and improve your self esteem
- Improve your relationships and build new ones
- Decide what you really want for your life and learn how to get your needs met
- Identify the steps you can take to have a brighter and better future
- I work with individuals aged 16 and over
- I see clients in my consulting room in Benenden, as well as continuing to offer online sessions
- Sessions are usually weekly and are 50 minutes in length
My first session
Before booking a session, I offer a free of charge, 15-minute phone consultation to explore your particular issues and to ask and answer any immediate questions. Following this call, we can then arrange a time and date on which to meet.
Our first session is an assessment, whereby I will ask you some questions about yourself and invite you to tell me a little about your situation and what brings you to therapy. This session provides an opportunity for you to decide if I am someone you feel comfortable working with, and for me to assess if I am going to be the best therapist for you or if there is another practitioner who I feel would be better suited to your needs.
Sessions are usually 50 minutes in length, but this initial assessment session can sometimes take a little longer.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Obsessions, OCD, Phobias, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Integrative, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, EAP, Older adults, Trainees, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online therapy, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone therapy