- Phone number
- 07704 012010
- Flexible hours available
I am currently available for 'face to face' sessions (where justifiable) and virtual sessions (ZOOM, other).
About me and my therapy practice
I am an EMDR Europe Accredited Practioner, qualified as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT)
I am also trained in the use of the FLASH technique, the Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM), and Schema Therapy.
I work from a strong Humanistic bias.
I have experience of successfully working with a wide range of issues that includes :-
- addictions (drug, alcohol, gambling, sex and internet pornography)
- anger management /stress management
- anxiety and panic
- bereavement / loss
- confidence / self-esteem
- relationship issues
TRAUMA (Big T = road traffic accidents, abuse, suicide survivor, etc and Little t = anything from the past that 'still lives within')
- suicidal feelings
- work related issues
NO judgement here, just understanding and empathic support.
TRAINING - Further comprehensive detail of my training to date can be found on my quoted website.
Registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
- Registration Reference No: Z3639237 http://www.ico.org.uk
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) :-
- Enhanced Certificate No: 001719710559 - Issued: 14 December 2020 - Psychotherapist (Child and Adult Workforce) www.gov.uk/dbs
My other memberships :-
- EMDR Association UK & Ireland ........ http://www.emdrassociation.org.uk/
- EMDR Europe
- EMDR Association of Australia ........ https://emdraa.org
- UK Psychological Trauma Society (UKPTS) ........ http://www.ukpts.co.uk/
- European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (ESTSS) .... http://www.estss.org/
My first session
Prior to our first session, I will forward full details of what to expect from our work togrether.
Our first session is primarily about me better understanding your situation, and for you to see if you'd feel comfortable working with me.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anxiety, Bereavement, Child related issues, Depression, Eating disorders, Executive coaching, Health related issues, Identity issues, Leadership coaching, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, OCD, Personal development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Self esteem, Self-harm, Service veterans, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Trauma, Women's issues
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, EAP, Older adults
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online therapy, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited