- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Available for home visits
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
Christina Tremaine Counsellor MBACP
Hello, my name is Christina,
Sometimes life gets difficult for everyone and we can find ourselves wanting time to talk with someone who is empathic to our situation and non-judgmental to our problems, someone with warmth and life experiences, I am here for you.
I have many years of working with clients of all ages and diversities, to explore their overwhelming feelings and emotions, wanting to gain back control to move forward in life again.
Specialising in bereavement and loss for adults and children, anxiety, depression and trauma. I can offer you, integrative person-centred counselling sessions, online, by telephone or face to face.
Please call me on - 07592714299
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Level 5 Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling - Cornwall College / Plymouth University
Cpd Working with clients bereaved by suicide webinar/Cruse
• Level 4 counselling in PCC / duchy college
• Level 2/3 counselling oplex careers higher distinction
• CPD Naloxone and Overdose - We are With You
• CPD Foundation Certificate in Bereavement - Cruse Bereavement Services
• Penhaligons Friends Childhood Loss and Grief Levels 1 & 2
• True Butterflies domestic abuse support services
• CPD Telephone and E-Counselling BACP
• CPD Working with suicidal clients remotely webinar / Cruse
• CPD working with Trauma webinar / Cruse
• CPD Online client telephone assessment / Cruse
• Bereavement certificate / Stillbirth and neonatal death society
• Child protection / Reconstruct level 3
• DBS Enhanced Certificate
• FHT/ reiki / hypnotherapy / NLP
• Health and social care
My first session
I offer an initial phone consultation of 30 minutes free of charge, to explore counselling therapy, giving you a chance to decide if you would like to work with me. I can offer face-to-face sessions, phone or online.
Counselling therapy can be short or long-term to suit your needs, sessions are 60 minutes and are charged at £35 per session. I have limited concessions for clients at reduced rates.
I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) abide by their ethical framework which supports my working practices. I am insured and ICO Registered in line with GDPR regulations (data protection), with an extended DBS.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Child related issues, Depression, Health related issues, Identity issues, Loss, Personal development, Pregnancy related issues, Relationships, Self esteem, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Behavioural, Brief therapy, CBT, Cognitive, Creative therapy, Emotionally focused therapy, Humanistic, Integrative, Neuro linguistic programming, Person centred, Psychodynamic, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, EAP, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Home visits, Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling