- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
- Do you get frustrated with constant negative thoughts, overthinking about past events or even the days and weeks ahead. Are painful feelings stopping you from reaching your full potential. Living with anxious thoughts can often feel like you are carrying huge baggage on your shoulders, leaving you feeling exhausted and overwhelmed.
- I offer an empathic and non judgemental space for you to explore any issues that may be important, upsetting or distressing to you within a supportive and confidential environment . Together we can unpack the discomfort and develop new skills allowing you to feel lighter and empowered.
- I hold a B.A Hons Degree in counselling. In addition to private practice I have also worked with a charitable organisation and attend regular courses to keep me up to date.
- Additional training and continued profession development
- The foundation for infant loss
- Bereavement and loss
- Advanced cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Working with relational trauma
- Dealing with disorganised attachment
- Couples and family therapy diploma
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) diploma
- Neuropsychology diploma
- Working online (BACP)
- Dialectical behaviour diploma
- I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) and adhere to their ethics and code of practice as well as receiving regular clinical supervision.
- I am GDPR compliant and registered with the I.C.O (Information Commissioner's Office). I take the safety of any clients personal information very seriously.
I work as an integrative counsellor which allows me to combine ideas and insights from various counselling models and theories. Each person is unique and therefore no one approach suits all.
I work in person, online or telephone depending on personal preference. Please get in touch via email , text or telephone to ask any questions and/or to book a session. I aim to respond within 24 hours
My first session
During the first session we will talk about how counselling may be of benefit, this is also an opportunity to see if we are comfortable working together . If you are happy to continue we will book a second session and arrange a suitable regular time slot.
What I can help with
Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Behavioural, Brief therapy, CBT, Cognitive, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, EAP, Trainee
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling