- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Available for home visits
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
- My aim is to guide you to recovery. You may be taking the first steps in exploring the challenges that you face and this can be a scary and difficult decision to make. I will be happy to support you and accompany you on your journey. My training enables me to utilise different approaches and work at a pace tailored to the needs of each individual. I have a wealth of experience dealing with bereavement and loss and also work with a variety of issues such as anxiety, depression, low self-esteem and other stress related issues. I will offer an empathic, trusting, and non judgemental relationship with whatever you decide to bring to therapy within a supportive and confidential environment . I will walk alongside you whilst offering you the opportunity to explore and resolve any emotional difficulties.
- I hold a B.A Hons Degree in counselling. In addition to private practice I also work with a charitable organisation and attend regular courses to keep me up to date.
- I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adhere to their ethics and code of practice as well as receiving regular clinical supervision.
- I am an accredited member of The Foundation for Infant Loss and I have also completed a Diploma in Couples and Family Therapy with Centre of Excellence. I am GDPR compliant and registered with the I.C.O (Information Commissioner's Office). I take the safety of any clients personal information very seriously and provide each client with a copy of our compliance statement.
- A free assessment will be included in our first initial session and therefore will only be charged at half price. During the session we will talk about what you would like to get out of counselling. If you are happy to continue we will book a second session and arrange a suitable weekly time slot.
What I can help with
Addictions, OCD, Self-harm, Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Trauma, Personal development, Health related issues, Self esteem, Relationships, Anger management, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Behavioural, Brief therapy, CBT, Cognitive, Integrative, Neuro linguistic programming, Person centred, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Trainee, Adults, Couples, EAP, Groups, Organisations, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Home visits, Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling