- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
- My aim is to guide you to recovery. You may be taking the first steps in exploring the challenges that you face and this can be a scary and difficult decision to make. I will be happy to support you and accompany you on your journey. My training enables me to utilise different approaches and work at a pace tailored to the needs of each individual. I have a wealth of experience dealing with bereavement and loss and also work with a variety of issues such as anxiety, depression, low self-esteem and other stress related issues. I will offer an empathic, trusting, and non judgemental relationship with whatever you decide to bring to therapy within a supportive and confidential environment . I will walk alongside you whilst offering you the opportunity to explore and resolve any emotional difficulties.
- I hold a B.A Hons Degree in counselling. In addition to private practice I have also worked with a charitable organisation and attend regular courses to keep me up to date.
- I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adhere to their ethics and code of practice as well as receiving regular clinical supervision.
- I am an accredited member of The Foundation for Infant Loss and I have also completed a Diploma in Couples and Family Therapy with Centre of Excellence. I am GDPR compliant and registered with the I.C.O (Information Commissioner's Office). I take the safety of any clients personal information very seriously and provide each client with a copy of our compliance statement.
- During the first session we will talk about what you would like to get out of counselling. This is also an opportunity to see if we are comfortable working together . If you are happy to continue we will book a second session and arrange a suitable weekly time slot.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Health related issues, Loss, OCD, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Behavioural, Brief therapy, CBT, Cognitive, Integrative, Neuro linguistic programming, Person centred, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, EAP, Groups, Organisations, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling