- Phone number
- Wheelchair accessible office
About me and my therapy practice
If you're looking for friendly, professional support to help you through difficult times, I can help you.
- If life feels really difficult and you are struggling to make positive changes to thoughts, feelings or behaviours that hold you back, then it's time to change.
From coming to counselling with me, you will -
- Better understand and be free from behaviours and thoughts which weigh you down
- Manage your emotions rather than let your emotions control you
- Let go of constant negative feelings such as anxiety and depression
- Recognise and achieve healthy, equal relationships with others
- Not need to rely on others for your decisions and happiness
- Improve self-esteem and self-confidence
As a trained professional counsellor, I will -
- Support you in a safe, non-judgemental space
- Help you explore why life feels difficult
- Work with you to make positive changes
My aim as your counsellor is to support you to become free to lead a happy, confident life where you can comfortably manage the natural challenges life throws at us.
I have worked successfully with clients with the following issues -
Relationship & couples issues
Anxiety & generalised anxiety disorder
Self-esteem & confidence
Panic attacks & panic disorder
Divorce and separation
Attachment problems - family, friends, partners, children
Self-awareness & personal growth
Building greater resilience
Feeling 'stuck in a rut' or repeating bad patterns.
Making decisions and stopping others making decisions for you
Where is my life going?
What I can help with
Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Identity issues, Loss, Men's issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, Older adults, Organisations, Trainee
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work