- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Available for home visits
About me and my therapy practice
Welcome to my page.
I understand life isn't always straight forward, there are difficulties and complications, some obvious others less clear; and so, it can be hard to find your way out and head into a new direction or to settle and adjust to where you are. Sometimes speaking to friends and family isn't quite enough, this is when meeting with a trained counsellor can be helpful.
Listed below are some of the issues I work with.
- Eating disorders
- A sense of emptiness
- Lack of purpose or meaning
- Fear of emotional intimacy and trust
- Lack of confidence/low self-esteem
- Body dysmorphia
- BA (Hons) Person-Centred Counselling & Psychotherapy (1st Class)
- Brief-time limited training, Certificate in Counselling Supervision, & Personal Development Group Facilitator.
- Professional Liability Insurance, BACP full membership, ICO registration & enhanced DBS check.
- Memorial Hall, 2 High St, Hamble, Hampshire
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 07552828611
Txt or Email preferable.
- Session Fees
- Initial - £25 (30mins)
- Individual £40-55
- Couples £55-75
The counselling hours 50 minutes. Sessions are set at day and time we organise together. I also offer walk and talk therapy.
What I can help with
Addictions, Eating disorders, Obsessions, OCD, Phobias, Self-harm, Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Trauma, Service veterans, ADD / ADHD, AIDS/HIV, Asperger syndrome, Cancer, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Disability, Health related issues, Cultural issues, Identity issues, Men's issues, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Women's issues, Child related issues, Infertility, Pregnancy related issues, Relationships, Sex-related issues, Anger management, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, Creative therapy, Humanistic, Person centred, Play therapy, Relational
Clients I work with
Trainee, Adults, Children, Couples, EAP, Families, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited