- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
I currently have availability for weekly sessions.
About me and my therapy practice
I am a qualified Psychotherapist, with a MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy. I am also fully accredited with UKCP.
Seeking psychotherapy or counselling can often be daunting, so I try to support that by offering a gentle and compassionate initial call and first session.
- At the heart of any therapeutic journey is the relationship that develops between us. It's supportive for your journey if you can find someone with whom you might be able to feel at ease with, and eventually, maybe learn to trust. If trust is a big word, then connection is a good start.
- I offer face-to-face or online sessions where you can begin to explore yourself through talking, feeling and sensing within a safe and confidential environment. Only you can fully experience what it means to be you. I believe that healing and growth is within us all. Even when hope is elusive, it can be held by ‘an other’.
- I work in a gentle and compassionate way, encouraging you to be gentle and compassionate with yourself whilst you're being curious about what's bringing you to therapy.
- I have a special interest in trauma and attachment issues. I work with a broad range of clients who have varying degrees of trauma, anxiety and/or depressive states, confidence, self-esteem issues and relationship concerns. I also work with clients seeking to explore themselves further.
- Current further training - Developmental Somatic Program with Ruella Frank, author and trainer.
- Gendered Intelligence 2-day training, but not expert.
- I identify as she/her.
Practice descriptionI work within an ethical, safe and boundaried framework. I have experience working within the private, voluntary and NHS sector. I studied psychotherapy in college for 4 years but continue to study, I have been practicing for 6 years.
Please feel free to contact me to chat about what you might need and to see if you could feel comfortable working together. I offer a free 20 minute phone call to see if you feel I'm the right person for you at this time.
My first session
Your first session is about being with each other, easing into the space and exploring if we can find some comfortable ground to work together. We can chat about what brings you to seek support, why now and how it might look working together. Please feel free to ask any questions at any time. We can chat on the phone prior to your first session just to see if you feel at ease with me and to discuss why you think, feel or sense that you need support. My aim is to provide you with a safe, confidential space in which you can process what you need.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Cultural issues, Depression, Disability, Health related issues, Identity issues, Infertility, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, OCD, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Service veterans, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, Creative therapy, Humanistic, Integrative, Phenomenological, Relational, Transpersonal
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online therapy, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited