- Flexible hours available
I am currently accepting new video therapy clients for appointments at flexible hours on weekdays.
I will soon return to offering services in person at my Mayfair, London office on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
About me and my therapy practice
I specialize in working with clients experiencing low self-esteem, family of origin issues, childhood relational trauma, difficulties with assertiveness, exploration of sexual orientation, and existential concerns. I also work frequently with individuals who identify with the gifted, expat, and LGBTQ+ communities.
Using an integrative approach tailored to the needs of each individual, I strive to help my clients understand and find practical ways to cope with their challenges. I primarily draw upon person-centred, psychodynamic, cognitive behavioural, and solution-focused approaches to therapy in my work.
As your therapist, I aim to create a warm, respectful, non-judgemental environment where you can feel safe to share your experiences. The type of therapy I offer is both insight-oriented and promotive of present functioning, and both short-term and long-term services are available.
My work with clients is supported by my extensive training and experience. I have completed seven years of formal post-secondary education in psychology and psychotherapy from the University of Oxford and other reputable institutions. I have also been providing therapy for teens and adult clients for five years in private practice and university settings, including a current contract with the University of Oxford to provide therapy for students of an international exchange program.
Please email me or visit oxfordpsychotherapy.co.uk if you have any questions about the services I offer or if you would like to request an initial appointment. I am currently accepting new video therapy clients and I will soon return to offering services in my Mayfair, London office. I look forward to hearing from you.
More detailed information about my practice is available on my website. Please feel welcome to email me with any questions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 5 years of experience as a psychotherapist working with teens and adult clients in university and private practice settings
- 7 years of post-secondary education in psychology and psychotherapy from the University of Oxford and other reputable institutions
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society (MBPsS)
- Session fees: £90-120 per 50 minute session
- The first session is offered at half of the normal rate.
Further information about my policies regarding fees is available on my website.
- Currently registered with Cigna and Vitality Health.
- If you would like to request that I register with your insurance provider, please indicate this in your initial message.
What I can help with
Abuse, ADD / ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Identity issues, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work