50 minute appointments are currently offered by telephone and Zoom during normal working hours.
Please email me so we may arrange an initial appointment
About me and my therapy practice
You may be wondering if therapy is for you, or feeling a bit nervous about it? Rest assured that you are not alone.
As an Integrative counsellor I draw on various techniques that may help with your personal situation. My background is grounded in the Person-centred approach, that holds you at the centre of it.
- I have worked with bereaved clients for several years, with a special interest in supporting those bereaved by suicide.
- I support those experiencing loss of many kinds, e.g. redundancy, or relationship & family breakdown.
I will encourage you to explore your thoughts and feelings safely.
We will work together to achieve the best result for you.
At all times, treatment will be tailored to your needs, with me alongside you.
We will check regularly that you feel supported and safe
We could explore how you may develop resilience for the future
Some comments received from my clients may indicate how therapy has benefitted them personally:
- "I can already feel a weight lifting off me from talking to you" DS, 2017
- "Things are starting to make a bit more sense" BW, 2018
- "I feel more normal than I have for years" KA, 2019
- "I feel that you understand" TM, 2020
If you are ready to take the next step,
I look forward to hearing from you
My first session
Please email me to arrange a time for our initial appointment. We will explore what is currently causing you distress, and decide if we wish to work together.
What I can help with
Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Cultural issues, Depression, Disability, Health related issues, Identity issues, Infertility, Loss, Men's issues, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Women's issues, Work related issues
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Trainee
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited