- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
About me and my therapy practice
You might be looking for a counsellor because of a specific issue or a general feeling of something not being quite right. I provide a confidential and accepting space for you to safely explore your thoughts, feelings and memories that may be getting in the way of you feeling grounded or at ease with yourself or in your relationships.
This is a collaborative process for you to openly talk about your experiences in a non-judgemental and compassionate environment where you can reflect, think and make effective changes.
I am a BACP registered, qualified and experienced psychotherapeutic counsellor providing individual counselling and couples counselling.
I have worked with clients with a wide range of concerns, including:- Anxiety or stress due to work or relationship problems.
- Poor self esteem and self confidence.
- Major life changes, such as the break up of a relationship, the death of a loved one, or the loss of a job.
- Finding and understanding yourself, and break-out of self-defeating patterns.
- Recovering from emotional or physical abuse.
- Resolving concerns about sexuality or sexual or gender identity.
- Dealing with and understanding the emotional effects of dyslexia.
- Couples counselling with a focus on your relationship and how you interact, exploring your areas of difficulty and sex.
For further information and frequently asked questions, please visit my website www.clintonraminhos.co.uk or give me a call on 07931 390147 to discuss any questions you may have.
Fees per session
£50.00 per 50-minute session for individual counselling.
£65.00 per 60-minute session for couples counselling.
What I can help with
Addictions, Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Trauma, Service veterans, Personal development, AIDS/HIV, Disability, Health related issues, Cultural issues, Identity issues, Men's issues, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Child related issues, Relationships, Sex-related issues, Anger management, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Relational, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, Groups, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited