- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
About me and my therapy practice
Choosing a therapist can be daunting, whether this is your first time and you are not exactly sure what it is all about or whether you have had counselling in the past and are looking to return.
I provide a confidential and accepting space for you to safely explore your thoughts and feelings, perhaps there are parts of yourself that you do not fully understand that may be getting in the way of you feeling grounded or at ease with yourself and others.
This is a collaborative process for you to openly talk about your experiences, in a safe, compassionate and empathic environment where you can reflect, think and make effective changes.
I am a qualified, registered and experienced psychotherapeutic counsellor working with individuals and couples.
I have worked with clients with a wide range of concerns, including:
- Anxiety or stress due to work or relationship problems.
- Poor self esteem and self confidence.
- Major life changes, such as the break up of a relationship, the death of a loved one, or the loss of a job.
- Finding and understanding yourself, and break-out of self-defeating patterns.
- Recovering from emotional, physical, sexual abuse, or witnessing violence.
- Resolving concerns about sexuality or sexual or gender identity.
- Dealing with and understanding the emotional effects of dyslexia.
- Couples with a focus on your relationship and how you interact, and sex.
For further information regarding Counselling and Psychotherapy, and frequently asked questions, please visit my website www.clintonraminhos.co.uk or give me a call on 07931 390147 to discuss any questions you may have.
What I can help with
Addictions, Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Trauma, Service veterans, Personal development, AIDS/HIV, Disability, Health related issues, Cultural issues, Identity issues, Men's issues, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Child related issues, Relationships, Sex-related issues, Anger management, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Relational, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, Couples, Groups, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited